Host your event at Edmonds Center for the Arts!
The centerpiece of Edmonds Center for the Arts is the intimate, 704-seat theatre fully equipped with state of the art sound and lighting equipment, with professional staff, free parking and access to great local eateries and accommodations in the beautiful waterfront community of Edmonds. But our facility also offers other rental spaces for your corporate meeting, professional conference, reunion, reception, sit-down or buffet dinner and many other activities.
- 704-seat auditorium, fully equipped with the latest in sound and lighting, click here for rental rates and technical information
- Theatre lobby --a flexible event space to accommodate between 60 and 200 people, depending on configuration, with view of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains
- Full-size basketball gymnasium available for sporting events and special events. Electronic scoreboard, bleacher seating for 500. Maxiumum capacity: 640.
- Two multipurpose meeting rooms-- each 900 square feet and with a maximum capacity of 49
- One multipurpose meeting room-- 2,000 square feet with maximum capacity of 300.
For theater rental information, click here
ECA Rental Rates: Gym, Meeting Rooms, Lobby-Only
This document explains our rental rate and fee schedule for the Gymnasium, Meeting Rooms, Lobby-only Events, associated equipment rental and staff.
In order to rent any ECA facility, please keep in mind the following:
Edmonds Center for the Arts will not accept any event reservations with less than six weeks notice
A contract, along with an estimate of expenses, will be provided and must be signed and returned with a deposit.
A deposit based on the total rental amount must be made upon contract signing confirming the booking.
Edmonds Center for the Arts must receive an insurance rider that demonstrates $1,000,000 liability with Edmonds Center for the Arts and Edmonds Public Facilities District as additionally insured with the contract.